en - [sympa-users] Hiding Lists from Subscribers

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Hiding Lists from Subscribers
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:43:05 -0400

Folks,

We've got a set of lists here that we'd like to have hidden even from their subscribers -- only the lists' owners and moderators should see them listed by your_lists.tt2. I tried making a new visibility scenario that only shows it to those people, but it doesn't appear that the get_which function in List.pm checks scenarios when deciding whether or not to add a list to the array that your_lists.tt2 uses. Is there another way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Jeff

  • [sympa-users] Hiding Lists from Subscribers, Jeff Abbott, 04/27/2006