devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon report

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Soji Ikeda <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon report
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 12:49:13 +0200

Hi Soji!

On 07/06/2018 17:26, Soji Ikeda wrote:
2018/06/08 0:03、David Verdin <address@concealed>のメール:

Ok, I understand issue #1 on dotorg repo should be closed as it is invalid.
You're absolutely right. We removed this issue.

Anyways, I think we may have to discuss problem about license. I think we
would
be better to wait working on actual contents before we will make consensus.
You mean, the documentation license?
This is certainly a good candidate for an issue.
There will be no content published before we agree on a license. Some kind of creative commons should do the trick I think. But we'll discuss this in Github.

Good night.
Good night again!

Cheers,

David

Regards,
— Soji

Best regards!

David

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."