en - Re: [sympa-users] OK, I give up (mostly) - does anyone have working Postfix-Sympa?

  • From: Roger Klorese <address@concealed>
  • To: Phil Stracchino <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] OK, I give up (mostly) - does anyone have working Postfix-Sympa?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 13:54:43 -0700

On Mar 30, 2022, at 1:46 PM, Phil Stracchino <address@concealed> wrote:

> I'm only running one "robot" as far as I know, all my lists being hosted on
> the same domain, but as long as you have properly configured the domains
> for Postfix I really can't see it being a great problem. If Postfix
> correctly delivers mail for "normal users" for the additional domains, then
> correctly configured Sympa lists on those domains ought to also Just Work.

This box is only a list server. It does not deliver mail for any users, and
its primary host name is not the destination for other lists. The error is
that list mail is leaving postfix apparently destined for the right “robot”
but the domain part is getting stripped off by or for Sympa and it is
attempted to be delivered to “x”, not “address@concealed”…