en - [sympa-users] OK, I give up (mostly) - does anyone have working Postfix-Sympa?

  • From: Roger Klorese <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] OK, I give up (mostly) - does anyone have working Postfix-Sympa?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:13:34 -0700

I’ve run out old server, and watched it decay, for the better part of a
decade. Mostly our issues were with GUI customization that was hard to carry
forward. So I have been trying to build a new up-to-date server for almost a
week.

I am now worried that the script we are using to drive the integration may be
a bit too fragile for us. I am not seeing the info logged that I need to make
any progress, even at log-level 3. So I thought I would try a different
approach.

Does anyone have a working Postfix-Sympa integration that:
- supports multiple robots
- does not assume they all are lists.* subdomains
- rejects mail to non-existent addresses rather than bouncing
- extra points if it can do auto-updating of aliases for added and deleted
lists

If so, can I please get a copy? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone