en - Re: [sympa-users] OK, I give up (mostly) - does anyone have working Postfix-Sympa?

  • From: Roger Klorese <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] OK, I give up (mostly) - does anyone have working Postfix-Sympa?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:10:31 -0700

On 3/30/22 6:05 AM, IKEDA Soji wrote:

For me, the configuration you have been trying looks like a mixture of several outdated methods.

The best way to get a correctly working configuration is, I think, at first to erase all existing settings for Sympa and Postfix, and then follow the instructions in the manual below to completely redo the configuration from scratch:

https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/configure-mail-server.html

Thank you.

I believe I've now followed the recipe carefully, But must have omitted something. It doesn't seem like postfix is correctly checking the virtual aliases.

I'm moving lists over in bulk, so:

What should the formats be for:

- sympa_transport

- trasnsport,sympa