en - Re: [sympa-users] Same Message-Id for all mail receivers

  • From: Christof Thalhofer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Same Message-Id for all mail receivers
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 08:52:46 +0100

Hi Matt,

Am 20.01.22 um 19:24 schrieb Matt Taggart:

Is it possible to configure Sympa so that it generates a different
message-id for every single mail it sends?

There were recently some changes to how these were generated, so it will
be changing in a new release soon.

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/pull/1307

Ok. Then I will have to install then new Sympa version instead of the Debian one. I will try it out as soon as it it is released.

Thank you!

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--