en - [sympa-users] Same Message-Id for all mail receivers

  • From: Christof Thalhofer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Same Message-Id for all mail receivers
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 12:07:01 +0100

Hello,

I use Sympa 6.2.40 for a newsletter which sends mails with personalized messages ('merge_feature' = on) and 'anonymous_sender' = address@concealed.

The mailer is Postfix.

When I send a mail via Sympa to the mailinglist I can see in the server logs that the mails to the different receivers of the mailinglist always get the same Message-id, for example:

'message-id=<listname.14@anonymous>'

In the case that one of the recievers' provider refers to a mail and sends the Message-id to help me to identify the single mail in the logs I have the problem that I'm not able to find the single mail in the logfile because 'listname.14@anonymous>' occurs many thousand times in the logs.

Is it possible to configure Sympa so that it generates a different message-id for every single mail it sends?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur