en - Re: [sympa-users] configuration deleted. what's happening on debian sympa packages?

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] configuration deleted. what's happening on debian sympa packages?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 09:59:14 +0100

Il 21/01/2017 22:45, Marco Gaiarin ha scritto:
But fixing the sympa.conf (and debconf database) solves the trouble.

Ok, thank you Marco. But now... I have a /etc/sympa/sympa.conf configured and working.
How do you fix the problem in your sympa.conf?
Because now if I make apt-get upgrade, I lost all. What I don't know is if during the upgrade process, sympa.conf is the unique file that will be modified, because if the problem is only one file, I can backup it and restore manually.

Anyway, for me it is a bug, I'm quite sure to write to debian mantainer to inform them.
Thank you!

Still seems to me a sympa packaging bug: if i modify by hand a file, debconf
have to note that and not modify them...