en - [sympa-users] splitting the validation of new mailinglists from listmaster privileges

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] splitting the validation of new mailinglists from listmaster privileges
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:45:46 +0000

Hi all,

is there a possibility to split the validation of new mailinglists from listmaster privileges?

We use Sympa version 6.1.23 and we would like to delegate the validating of new mailinglists for one particular robot to other persons without giving them the complete listmaster-privileges for that robot.

I tried to redirect the messages sent to listmaster after the create list form has been filled out.

But I am not able to redirect this message in exim because the message is sent from sympa directly to the email-addresses registered as listmaster instead of the listmaster-address.

Besides I couldn’t find any possibility in scenarios to give the authorization to validate new lists to other persons than to listmaster.

Best regards,

Sabine Lorenz

Sabine Lorenz
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing

Hermann von Helmholtz Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
E-Mail: address@concealed

www.kit.edu/scc

  • [sympa-users] splitting the validation of new mailinglists from listmaster privileges, Lorenz, Sabine (SCC), 01/25/2017