en - Re: [sympa-users] configuration deleted. what's happening on debian sympa packages?

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] configuration deleted. what's happening on debian sympa packages?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:24:21 +0100

Hello,
yes, I modified /etc/sympa/sympa.conf, this is true, but this is the regular thing for almost all debian packages.
If you make a sympa update, and the configuration file is different from what the users has,, a message should appear, at least advising that the file will change.

The strange thing is that the version, 6.1.23, is the same. So I can't understand why there is an update if the version is the same.
Anyway, thank you for your answer.