en - Re: [sympa-users] Internal server error "Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes"

  • From: Remo Del Bello <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Internal server error "Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes"
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:00:37 -0700

Thank you Dan for the MySQL tip and David and Omen on the message resubmission. So far so good.

--

remo del bello

systems administrator
w.562.753.0783   designory.com

On May 27, 2011, at 12:25 AM, David Verdin wrote:

Hi,

To resubmit a message to Sympa, just go to your "msg/" spool.
It contains a subdirectory called "bad/". All the rejected message are copied there. Find the rejected message and just copy it back to msg/
Sympa will find it and process it.

Regards,

David