en - Re: [sympa-users] Internal server error "Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes"

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Internal server error "Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes"
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:25:12 +0200

Hi,

To resubmit a message to Sympa, just go to your "msg/" spool.
It contains a subdirectory called "bad/". All the rejected message are copied there. Find the rejected message and just copy it back to msg/
Sympa will find it and process it.

Regards,

David

Le 27/05/11 04:43, Dan Pritts a écrit : upon inspection of my aliases file i see it's the "queue" program in sympa that accepts the mail, not sympa.pl itself.

look at your /etc/aliases or equivalent file for an example.