en - [sympa-users] RE: LDAP paging support

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Holger Rabbach (ICT)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] RE: LDAP paging support
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:35:54 +1300

Good work. I actually raised this issue about three years ago and provided the code for the fix then – hopefully you have more success getting it included!

Looking at my old emails, looks like it wasn’t included as it was seen as Sympa would be ‘working around’ the result limit imposed by the LDAP server, as opposed to Sympa not supporting a commonly used LDAP server method of returning large result sets (ie paging).

Regards,
Michael Ward