en - Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Bastien ROUCARIES <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:30:10 +0200

Great! I added your work to the contributions page on the Sympa web site: https://www.sympa.org/contribs/index#easy_configuration_for_postfix
Please let me know if you agree with what's written in this paragraph.

Regards,

David

Le 25/08/2010 17:17, Bastien ROUCARIES a écrit :
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:36 PM, David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

Hi Bastien,

So your script replaces any configuration work on postfix, except for the
lines indicated below?

Exactly it will replace any configuration.

On the sympa side we should ask to not generate alias, and it will
automagically configure.

Bastien

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker