en - Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Bastien ROUCARIES <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:29:58 +0200

Hi,

Le 26/08/2010 11:32, Bastien ROUCARIES a écrit :
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM, David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

Great! I added your work to the contributions page on the Sympa web site:
https://www.sympa.org/contribs/index#easy_configuration_for_postfix
Please let me know if you agree with what's written in this paragraph.

Regards,

Could you note
(root|postmaster|abuse|mailer-daemon|sympa-request|sympa-owner|listowner)@lists.exemple.com
are redirected to address@concealed ?

Could you also add hat disabling sympa alias is identical to set
alias_manager /bin/true
?

did it.
And BTW could you include this script in the next sympa version ?

No. It is a contribution, so it will remain freely accessible on the Sympa web site, but we won't integrate it to the Sympa distribution. The main reason for this is that we can't maintain it, and thus can't endorse the responsibility of its distribution.

Regards,

David
Thank you

Bastien

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker