en - Re: [sympa-users] Erroneous error message when changing addresses

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Erroneous error message when changing addresses
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:52:06 +0100

Hi Matthias,

This could not be done easily, but could be a feature request.
You're a feature request mine all by yourself! ;-)

Cheers,

David

Matthias Warkus a écrit :
Hi,

we've got three autogenerated lists in our system: list-owners, for all
list owners; list-subscribers, for all subscribers (both of them
implemented with SQL data sources); and list-users, which is those both
joined together.
When a user tries to change their e-mail address for all their lists at
once, an erroneous error message appears, claiming that their address
could not be changed in list-subscribers/-owners and list-users. Because
those lists are generated from the database, the change propagates just
fine, though.

Is it somehow possible to do away with those misleading error messages?

Thanks,
M.W.

--
David Verdin