en - [sympa-users] sympa halt when user change access on share file

  • From: Wen Si <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa halt when user change access on share file
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:51:39 -0500

Hi,

When I test on share file function, found out there is a bug.
I set Who can view to restricted to subscribers (default).
Who can edit to moderated for subscribers(editor).

After user uploaded a file to share folder and before moderator approves it, user trys to change access control on the file this will cause sympa stop response.

I tested on Linux and Solaris with Sympa 6.0.

Thank you. Sincerely, Wen Si