en - [sympa-users] Erroneous error message when changing addresses

  • From: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Erroneous error message when changing addresses
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:15:34 +0100

Hi,

we've got three autogenerated lists in our system: list-owners, for all
list owners; list-subscribers, for all subscribers (both of them
implemented with SQL data sources); and list-users, which is those both
joined together.

When a user tries to change their e-mail address for all their lists at
once, an erroneous error message appears, claiming that their address
could not be changed in list-subscribers/-owners and list-users. Because
those lists are generated from the database, the change propagates just
fine, though.

Is it somehow possible to do away with those misleading error messages?

Thanks,
M.W.
--
Philipps-Universität Marburg // Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ)
Matthias Warkus, M.A.