en - Re: [sympa-users] Fine-grained control of shared documents

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Fine-grained control of shared documents
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:21:07 +0100

Hi,

Janusz S. Bień a écrit :
[...]

Is it possible to allow subscribers to upload files, but forbid them
to edit and delete? I have in mind students uploading their homeworks.
No. You give them write rights on a document or directory, in the same fashion as in a Unix system: having write right in a directory, for example, allow to edit, delete or add a file.
We don"t discriminate between different kind of "write" operations.

See: http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/shared-documents#the_three_kinds_of_operations_on_a_document

Regards,
Best regards

Janusz