en - [sympa-users] Shared documents problem (Sympa 5.2.3 on Debian stable)

  • From: address@concealed (Janusz S. Bień)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Shared documents problem (Sympa 5.2.3 on Debian stable)
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:10:50 +0100

Although both read and edit rights to a directory are set to
"private", the subscribers are unable to upload files, as they are
unable to switch to the "Expert mode".

Am I doing something wrong or did I just hit a Debian bug?

The file /var/lib/sympa/expl/prok07/shared/Zadanie 2/ILS/.desc
has the following content:

title

access
read private
edit public

creation
date_epoch 1196681375
email address@concealed

Enclosed please find two screenshots.

I will appreciate very much your help.

Best regards

Janusz

,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bien - Warsaw University (Department of Formal Linguistics)
address@concealed, address@concealed, http://www.klf.uw.edu.pl/jsbien/