en - Re: [sympa-users] Shared documents problem (Sympa 5.2.3 on Debian

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Shared documents problem (Sympa 5.2.3 on Debian
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:48:50 +0100

Hi,

Janusz S. Bień a écrit :
Although both read and edit rights to a directory are set to
"private", the subscribers are unable to upload files, as they are
unable to switch to the "Expert mode".

Am I doing something wrong or did I just hit a Debian bug?
No. It's a normal behaviour in Sympa.
The visualization of the two buttons (User mode / Expert mode) in the root directory is ruled by the "shared_doc" list parameter.
Just go to your list config (Admin -> Edit List config -> Privileges) and check the editions rights.

David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités