en - Re: [sympa-users] Creating a list within a predefined family using WWsympa

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: Gavin Younger <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Creating a list within a predefined family using WWsympa
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:53:18 -0400

On Jun 23, 2006, at 9:11 AM, Gavin Younger wrote:

I can achieve a similar effect (I assume) by removing the unwanted scenario settings from the site-wide scenario directory (/home/ sympa/bin/etc/scenari) - but I'm aware that I'd need to keep on top of this if we upgraded the system to make sure they weren't re- written back...

You can also place an empty file named SCENARIO.NAME:ignore (replace SCENARIO.NAME with the original file name, e.g. name the file send.private:ignore) in either the site- or robot-level scenari directories to hide that scenario completely. Since it'd be a local customization, it wouldn't get overridden by upgrades. Don't know if that's along the lines of what you're after, but I didn't notice it the first few times through the docs so I wanted to be certain you were aware of that as a possibility.

Thanks,
Jeff