en - RE: [sympa-users] Creating a list within a predefined family using WWsympa

  • From: "Gavin Younger" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Jeff Abbott" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Creating a list within a predefined family using WWsympa
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:02:23 +0100

Thanks Jeff,

No I wasn't aware of that (Ahah!, I see it now, section 12.4 :-> ) -
it's what I was after, yes (basically 'masking out' unwanted scenari in
the robot level config without having to worry about local changes being
trashed by upgrades) - the param_constraint.conf feature of the list
families stuff is neater, though - I've submitted a feature request

Gavin