en - RE: [sympa-users] Initial List Creation

  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Initial List Creation
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:23:02 +0100 (CET)

You didn't put the correct aliases in postfix.
Normally sympa put aliases in /etc/aliases (sometines it doesn't
have write permission to the file so you have to do it by yourself)
and then you do newaliases to create the new database.

I don't have access to my aliases right now but when you create a
list with wwsympa, it should told you the aliases needed (4 or 5 per
lists IIRC)

regards