en - Re: Can't connect to LDAP server!

  • From: Rajat <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Can't connect to LDAP server!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:13:37 +0530

Hi Olivier,

ok i changed the home page and managed to get a new login creation
working by changing the loginbanner.us.tpl ..

now .. what i did to create the aliases is triggered when the listmaster
hits the button for create it when he goes inside of pending lists
section .. u know what i mean ..
can i get that triggering event when the user clicks on the button for
submition of the list creation ..

am currently also working on the ldap authentication module ..

thnx and regards
rajat