devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon report

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon report
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 10:48:48 +0900

Hi,

David, thanks for compiling report on Hackathon 2018.

I've not read it though (I've glanced over headings at present), but
want to request some things:

- My post on this list looks quoted. Please remove it from report.

Because: (1) I didn't attend to discussion. (2) As I wrote, they are
_example_ of points to be discussed, and are not comprehensive.

- Please remove two repositories on GitHub at this time: dotorg and
old-renater-dokuwiki.

These will not complete with repo itself (it looks requiring
external resource), while their scope is ambiguous.

- Regardless to discussion at Hackathon, please publish the report of
Survey 2015 as soon as possible (I don't know whether it was
discussed or not, but it will be decided by surveyer anyway).

- If translation was not finished, French does not matter.
- Please don't stick to grave way. The fastest way is posting it
to mailing lists.

It should be published earlier. Recent several months of delay is
inexcusable in comparison with l'intérêt public, isn't it?

Regards,
-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン