devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] "Let's work together" plan ;) was Re: Layout of sources

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] "Let's work together" plan ;) was Re: Layout of sources
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:21:10 +0900

Hi developers,

In the last weekend I investigated commits releated to current trunk
and sympa-6.2-branch (I worry if subversion server might be overloaded).

Below is estimated number of commits by category.
For detailed numbers see attached XLS.
-------------
bug: 315
change: 20
dev: 1639
feature: 55
release: 3
svn: 116
Unknown: 2
-------------
* e.g. "bug" means number of commits with [*bug], [bug] or [-bug] tag.

Another attachment is the figure describing our work after r7678
(Can you see SVG with Inkscape extension?).

- Timeline runs from top to bottom.
- Dots represent commits (red: bug fix; blue: svn work; black: other).
- Blue arrows represent merges between branches.

Later I'll make a small proposal about how to proceed our work.

Regards,

--- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児