devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Debian Packages for Sympa 6.0.1

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Debian Packages for Sympa 6.0.1
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 15:57:12 +0200

Hi Racke !

That's great, I read about it on the Debian mailing lists. Normally, with the recent works on the Sympa autotools by Guillaume Rousse, you should have quite an easier job packaging Sympa.

I probably won't have the possibility to chat, but please contact me by mail if you face any trouble while working on the package.

Cheers,

David