en - Re: [en@sympa] [External] Re: Beginner's Help

  • From: VTR <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] [External] Re: Beginner's Help
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 17:54:48 -0400

I added to my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file (Directory was used instead of Location):

ScriptAlias /sympa /usr/libexec/sympa/wwsympa.fcgi
Alias /static-sympa /usr/share/sympa/static_content

<Directory /sympa>
    SetHandler "proxy:unix:/var/run/sympa/wwsympa.socket|fcgi://"
    Options +ExecCGI
    Require all granted
</Directory>

<Directory /static-sympa>
    Require all granted
</Directory>

I checked permissions on /usr/libexec/sympa directory and wwsympa.fcgi file…they are chmod 755. Both are owned by root.

Still not getting the sympa webpage to display :(

---