en - Re: [en@sympa] [External] Re: Beginner's Help

  • From: VTR <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] [External] Re: Beginner's Help
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:10:31 -0400

Hi Phil,

Thanks for replying, but I don’t understand.

Are you saying that I should have used the word “Location” instead of
“Directory” in my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file?

Or are you saying that I picked the wrong location to check the permissions
on?

The permissions on /usr/libexec/sympa/wwsympa.fcgi are chmod 755 and set to
the user/group apache/apache.

Chris