en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa on Debian hangs after apache2 reload

  • From: Nigel Titley <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa on Debian hangs after apache2 reload
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:25:57 +0100

On 31/03/2022 11:08, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
Am 31.03.22 um 11:54 schrieb Stefan Hornburg (Racke):

We abandoned Apache for Nginx years ago and never looked back.

I have never seen anything like this with Apache and I use many software programs with it. So I doubt that it is a problem caused by the Apache server.

Neither have I and I've been using Apache for more years than I care to remember and it only occurs with Sympa. However I've now got to the stage where I'm grasping at straws and if nginx can fix this for me then I'll try it.

I'll get back to the list once I've tried

Nigel