en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa not accepting messages without Message-Id

  • From: Victoriano Giralt <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa not accepting messages without Message-Id
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 07:59:13 +0100

El sáb, 23-01-2021 a las 08:03 +0900, IKEDA Soji escribió:
> Hi Victoriano,

Hi Soji,

> What MTA are you using? For example with Postfix, you could
> set always_add_missing_headers (and maybe related parameters
> like local_header_rewrite_clients). Please see postconf(5) manual
> page [1] for details.

Thanks! We are heavy postfix users (I myself moved away from speaking
Klingon in the nineties of past century :-)). Five years of managerial
duties have flattened my brains, I should have remembered.

--
Victoriano Giralt Innovation Director
Digital Transformation Vicerectorate University of Malaga