en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Install

  • From: Colas Nahaboo <address@concealed>
  • To: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Install
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 23:57:51 +0200

Just a warning on the linux distribution packages I tried 2 months ago:
  • Ubuntu doesn't work (archiving doesn't work) and has not been maintained for 2 years.
  • Debian works nicely, and updates sympa versions.
  • RHEL is not  useful. It just copies files, but do not attempt to really install things (no database setup, no integration with the mail system, ...) and I don't think it will be of any use for upgrading.