en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Install

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Install
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:23:41 +0200

On 9/30/20 5:14 PM, Pinson, Brian wrote:
> We are generally a RHEL or OEL shop. But, from what I've discovered is
> Debian seems to be the go-to option. Is the Sympa documentation accurate
> for the Debian install? I haven't found that their documentation is the
> best.

If you are used to RHEL, why don't you try the RPM installation:

https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/install-sympa-distribution-rpm.html

I don't know if this is still true:

Packages for RHEL/CentOS 8 are work in progress.

Sympa is in many aspects superior to Mailman (IMHO).

Regards
Racke