en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Install

  • From: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Install
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:54:26 +0000

I'm starting from scratch. I'm basically just wanting to feel out what the
community recommends. We have one system running Ubuntu but it just doesn't
seem to be working right. We have to reset our passwords almost everyday
right now. I would just rather rebuild as I think something was installed
incorrectly the first time.