en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Install

  • From: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Install
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:14:57 +0000

We are generally a RHEL or OEL shop. But, from what I've discovered is Debian
seems to be the go-to option. Is the Sympa documentation accurate for the
Debian install? I haven't found that their documentation is the best.

Thank you so much for you input. We are trying to move away from Mailman and
Sympa seems promising if I could just get it installed! 😃