en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa web hosting

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa web hosting
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 16:12:10 +0100

On 07/03/2019 16:08, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
Hello Tom,
I would like to see a non-profit organization for Sympa and related projects
as well.

I have no idea how one does create such organization.

If anyone has any experience creating and/or running such a thing, I'm too interested in reading it.

Regards,

David

Thanks for coming up with this topic.

Regards
Racke

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."