en - [sympa-users] Quastion about inclusion of moderators and tasks

  • From: "Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Quastion about inclusion of moderators and tasks
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:55:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

using SYMPA 6.2.16 we have a situation like this:
List A is moderated by subscribers from list B.
When one of the subscribers of list B is added or
deleted, the alterations are not propagated to list A.
One has to make some small change on the "Edit List
Configuration" page and update it, e.g. change the
priority, and only the the list of moderator of list A
are changed.

I also cannot find any task in /var/lib/sympa/tasks which
seems to be in charge of propagating the changes.

What are we doing wrong? Our goal is, that the list of
included moderators is propagated automatically.

Best regards,
Dirk
--
Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
IT Information Fabrics Member of the Helmholtz Association