en - Re: [sympa-users] Quastion about inclusion of moderators and tasks

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Quastion about inclusion of moderators and tasks
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 08:54:05 +0200

On 05/19/2017 12:55 PM, "Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk" (via sympa-users Mailing
List) wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> using SYMPA 6.2.16 we have a situation like this:
> List A is moderated by subscribers from list B.
> When one of the subscribers of list B is added or
> deleted, the alterations are not propagated to list A.
> One has to make some small change on the "Edit List
> Configuration" page and update it, e.g. change the
> priority, and only the the list of moderator of list A
> are changed.
>
> I also cannot find any task in /var/lib/sympa/tasks which
> seems to be in charge of propagating the changes.
>
> What are we doing wrong? Our goal is, that the list of
> included moderators is propagated automatically.

Hello Dirk,

how did you set up the inclusion of the list operators in list A and
how do you manage the subscribers in list B?

Sympa 6.2. has a bug with the update of the moderators in the
database, which is going to be fixed in 6.2.17. Maybe your
problem is related?

Regards
Racke

> Best regards,
> Dirk
> --
> Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
> IT Information Fabrics Member of the Helmholtz Association
> D-22603 Hamburg Notkestrasse 85 / 22607 Hamburg

Debian and Sympa administration.