en - Re: [sympa-users] Quastion about inclusion of moderators and tasks

  • From: "Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg, Racke" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Quastion about inclusion of moderators and tasks
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:19:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

> please take a look at https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/7.
>
> The wwsympa.cgi patch helped to solve a problem with moderator
> updates for a customer and it is fairly straight forward.
>
> Maybe you could apply it and check if it helps in your situation?
>
> It would be good to know if you hit this bug or this is another
> problem.

I checked with a test installation

a) w/o the fix, that the problem I described and the
workaround still persist; yep, the behaviour is still
the same

b) applied your patch to wwsympa.fcgi, which seems to me to
change only the following line in do_edit_list
+ $list = Sympa::List->new($list->{'name'}, $robot, {'reload_config' =>
1,'force_sync_admin' => 1});

c) restarted httpd and SYMPA services

But the problem is still there, adding a subscriber to the
list of moderators (list A) is not reflected in list B.

Regards
Dirk
--
Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
IT Information Fabrics Member of the Helmholtz Association