en - Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • To: David <address@concealed>, Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:44:37 +0200

Il 06/06/2016 14:31, David ha scritto:
Hi,

Yes - after a restart. BUT if tou have only one domain, you don't really need
a robot, though we consider a bedt practice to always use a robot.
That means that you should be able to manage your single robot from the main
config.
I don't understand what you read from thz web inrerface. It looks like
configuration only in the start. What url gives you this output?

The url is:
https://liste.spazioausili.net/wws/edit_config

Anyway, if I see my sympa.conf, I define liste.spazioausili.net as domain, but the parameters:
http_host
for defining a virtual host is commented, because I really don't know if I need it, since I have only this domain.