en - Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • To: David <address@concealed>, Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:23:20 +0200

Hello David,

Il 06/06/2016 13:42, David ha scritto:
1- The mylist-request address is the contact address for list owners.
Commands should be sent to address@concealed.

Yes, it works! Ok, that's great. There is an error in the help command, at least for italian, when there are the instructions for subscribing, it says:

SUBscrive <lista> <nome> * per iscriversi o per confermare un'iscrizione

I think "subscrive" is wrong, it should be "subscribe".

If you didn't create these files, then you don't have a robot. If what you
read in the web interface don't match your sympa.conf, then you probably did
not restart your web server after having changed the config file.

This is really strange, because I make a reboot this morning, so webserver is restarted.
For example from my web interface I see:

create_list
listmaster
liste.spazioausili.net
public_listmaster

In fact, I changed public_listmaster to listmaster on main configuration, but I don't know where change this for my robot.
Do you think that if I create via shell the subdirectories of my robot, Sympa will read data from there?
Still thank you.