en - Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration

  • From: David <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>, Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 14:31:33 +0200

Hi,

Le 6 juin 2016 14:23:20 CEST, Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
a écrit :
>Hello David,
>
>Il 06/06/2016 13:42, David ha scritto:
>> 1- The mylist-request address is the contact address for list owners.
>> Commands should be sent to address@concealed.
>
>Yes, it works! Ok, that's great. There is an error in the help command,
>
>at least for italian, when there are the instructions for subscribing,
>it says:
>
> SUBscrive <lista> <nome> * per iscriversi o per confermare
>un'iscrizione
>
>I think "subscrive" is wrong, it should be "subscribe".

Indeed. You can fix it in the italian translation here:
https://pottle.sympa.org

>> If you didn't create these files, then you don't have a robot. If
>what you read in the web interface don't match your sympa.conf, then
>you probably did not restart your web server after having changed the
>config file.
>
>This is really strange, because I make a reboot this morning, so
>webserver is restarted.
>For example from my web interface I see:
>
>create_list
>listmaster
>liste.spazioausili.net
>public_listmaster
>
>In fact, I changed public_listmaster to listmaster on main
>configuration, but I don't know where change this for my robot.
>Do you think that if I create via shell the subdirectories of my robot,
>
>Sympa will read data from there?

Yes - after a restart. BUT if tou have only one domain, you don't really need
a robot, though we consider a bedt practice to always use a robot.
That means that you should be able to manage your single robot from the main
config.
I don't understand what you read from thz web inrerface. It looks like
configuration only in the start. What url gives you this output?

--
Omnia vanitas