en - Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration

  • From: David <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] other two problems... request email doesn't work, and robot configuration
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 13:42:08 +0200

Hi Simone,
1- The mylist-request address is the contact address for list owners.
Commands should be sent to address@concealed.
2- a robot should be created through the shell interface, by creating a
directory named after the robot mail domain, containing the robot.conf file.
If you didn't create these files, then you don't have a robot. If what you
read in the web interface don't match your sympa.conf, then you probably did
not restart your web server after having changed the config file.

Cheers,

David

--
Omnia vanitas