en - [sympa-users] broken links for translation

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] broken links for translation
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 15:05:47 +0200

Hello,
I registered to pootle and want to help translating italian language.
Since I'm visual impaired the pootle interface is not very confortable with a screen reader, so I decide to going to italiano, andh click to offline download po file, for editing it with poedit.
When I click there, I have a page not found.
and the link is:
http://pootle.sympa.org/export/?path=/it/sympa/sympa.po

Ok... I go to your translation page on your website:
www.sympa.org/translating_sympa
and there are the instructions for obtaining po files from the repository.
Still, link not found:

http://sourcesup.renater.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/po/?cvsroot=sympa

That's all for now.
Best regards.