en - [sympa-users] Change subscriber address globally?

  • From: Dick Visser <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Linda Ness <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Change subscriber address globally?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:21:52 +0200

Hi

We discovered that some users were put on mailing lists using a wrong
e-mail address.
On Listmaster Admin -> Users, I can search for an e-mail address, but
then I only get:

<e-mail> is subscribed to the following mailing lists:

list1
list2
list3

Is there a way to globally change a subscriber's e-mail address?

It's a bit tedious to go into dozens of lists and manually change it...

Thanks!!!

--
Dick Visser
Sr. System & Network Engineer

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.géant.org
GÉANT is the collective trading name of the GÉANT Association in
Amsterdam, NL, and of GEANT Limited in Cambridge, UK

The GÉANT Association is a non-profit organisation registered under
Dutch law through the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam, registration
number 40535155.