en - Re: [sympa-users] Change subscriber address globally?

  • From: Stephane Ascoet <address@concealed>
  • To: Dick Visser <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Linda Ness <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Change subscriber address globally?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 11:55:06 +0200

Le 03/09/2015 11:21, Dick Visser a écrit :
Hi

We discovered that some users were put on mailing lists using a wrong
e-mail address.
On Listmaster Admin -> Users, I can search for an e-mail address, but
then I only get:

<e-mail> is subscribed to the following mailing lists:

list1
list2
list3

Is there a way to globally change a subscriber's e-mail address?

It's a bit tedious to go into dozens of lists and manually change it...

Thanks!!!

Hi, what Sympa version are you using? In 6.1, it's in the middle of the page displayed with the URI path "wws/serveradmin/users". If it's not in the new web interface, it's a huge regression :-(

--
Bien cordialement, Stephane Ascoet

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.