en - Re: [sympa-users] Haraka mail server

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Haraka mail server
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 17:27:54 +0900

Hi again,

On Wed, 02 Sep 2015 10:02:54 -0700
Tom Fillmore <address@concealed> wrote:

> Is anyone using sympa with the Haraka mail server? It's wicked fast and
> pretty easy to deal with.

On June I wrote about sympa_smtpc to submit messages from Sympa to
Haraka. But unfortunately, Haraka does not have the feature like
alias database or milter interface. Currently there are no way to
queue messages into Sympa using Haraka.

So I tried writing a LMTP server to queue messages to Sympa.
See attached lmtpsympa.pl (please replace "--PERL--" and
"--modulesdir--" in the file with appropriate ones).

To integrate Sympa 6.2.x to Haraka using it:

- Configure Sympa to use sympa_smtpc (see my post at 2015-06-25
12:35:49 +0900).

- Configure Haraka to queue messages to LMTP socket (see the manual
to do it).

- Start Sympa.

- Start lmtpsympa.pl. For example, run

# lmtpsympa.pl --socket=localhost:24

- Start Haraka.

*NOTE*: lmtpsympa.pl is a POC. It is not so robust and is
certainly buggy. Please email me to report questionable behavior.

Additional note: Net-Server-Mail CPAN module used by lmtpsympa.pl
also has bug. Apply attached patch to fix it.

Regars,

-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児