en - RE: [sympa-users] sympa-6.2b.9 upgrade issue

  • From: Timothy Dunnington <address@concealed>
  • To: Ray Mathis <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] sympa-6.2b.9 upgrade issue
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:38:38 -0500

Hey there Ray. Can you provide some more details on your problem? What errors are you seeing?

Tim

From: address@concealed
To: address@concealed; address@concealed; address@concealed
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 14:58:59 +0000

Hello,

I attempted the fix recommended by Tim earlier in this thread and the problem still exists.  Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks

For Sympa related issues please submit a Help Desk ticket.  For Sympa inquiries please email list master .

Raymond Mathis

Systems Engineer

Perimeter Email and Security

Enterprise Directory and Messaging Services

Johns Hopkins University

667.208.6235