en - Re: [sympa-users] Re : session times out immediately

  • From: Daniel Bidwell <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re : session times out immediately
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 08:59:40 -0400

I am running sympa behind a web multiplexor (pound). Pound handles all
of the ssl and forwards the requests to port 80, unencrypted, to the
sympa server. The rest of my web servers, both perl and php, look for a
header of "X-Usng-SSL: yes" to know if this session should be treated as
secure or not.

Is there a setting in the config files to handle this behaviour or do I
need to add a one line patch somewhere? I have experience patching
applications that didn't support this already. Can anyone point me in
the right direction and save me the effort of searching for the right
place or doing more work than I need to?

Thanks.

--
Daniel R. Bidwell | address@concealed
Andrews University | Information Technology Services